2022 Graduands of the Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED) and the general public are hereby informed that the First Congregation for the award of degrees, diplomas, and certificates to Regular and Sandwich students will be held in-person, at 1:00 p.m. on Friday, May 26, 2023, at the Ceremonial Grounds.
The underlisted School and Faculties will graduate students:
- Graduate School (Postgraduates)
- Faculties (Undergraduates):
- Faculty of Business Education (FBE),
- Faculty of Education and Communication Sciences (FECS) (including Study Centers: Cape Coast Technical University, Ho Technical University, Kumasi Technical University, Takoradi Technical University and Sakafia Arabic Institute),
- Faculty of Applied Sciences and Mathematics Education (FASME),
- Faculty of Science and Environment Education (FSEE),
- Faculty of Education and General Studies (FEGS).
Graduands who wish to be presented at the ceremony should visit the AAMUSTED website: https://www.aamusted.edu.gh/graduation and provide the details required for registration.
Registration commences on WEDNESDAY, MAY 17, 2023 and ends on WEDNESDAY, MAY 24, 2023.
Graduands at the Study Centers are to pay Graduation fee of GH¢400.00 into the bank account given below, and forward the pay in slip to 0246542008 for confirmation.
Bank: GCB Bank
Account Name: Akenten Appiah-Menka Uni- STED Harper Road, Kumasi Branch
Account Number: 6251130001478
GRADUANDS SHOULD NOTE:
NO REGISTRATION WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE. ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE REGISTERED WOULD BE PRESENTED AT THE CEREMONY.
COLLECTION OF GOWNS
Graduands must collect appropriate academic gowns at Reynolds Okine Building (ROB) on May 24 & 25, 2023, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. each day.
The dress code for the Congregation is formal. For example, a combination of a shirt, tie, and jacket is preferable for gentlemen. IMPROPERLY DRESSED PERSONS WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT THE CEREMONY.
Graduands should be seated at the Ceremonial Grounds by 1: 00 p.m. in appropriate academic gowns. There will be accredited photographers at the event. Graduands may obtain copies of their photographs at a fee.
COLLECTION OF CERTIFICATES
Graduands must produce their Clearance Chits and Students Identification Cards or any National Photo Identification Card to collect their Degrees / Diplomas / Certificates.
ALL ARE ENCOURAGED TO OBSERVE COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS