I am a Legal Practitioner and a Law Lecturer with 7 years’ experience in Court room litigation and legal advisory services. Prior to my call to the Bar in 2017, I worked with IPMC, Konongo franchised unit as branch administrator. Between 2017 and 2022 I worked as an adjunct Lecturer with Ghana Technology University College and later joined Wisconsin International University College – Kumasi where I served as a full time Lecturer and Coordinator of the Faculty of Law. I also served, within the period, as a law course facilitator with the Institute of Distance Learning – Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology Kumasi. In June, 2022 I took up a full-time appointment as a Lecturer with Akenten Appiah Minka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development and currently assigned to the Department of Management Studies Education.
- B.A Economics
- Bachelor of Laws
- LLM (International Business Law, Professional in Software Engineering)
Professional Affiliations/ Memberships
- Ghana Bar Association
- Business Law
- Administrative Law
- Company & Partnership Law
- Commercial Law
- Law of Contract and Torts
- Legal Aspect of Human Resource Management
- Labour Law
- Intellectual Property Law Etc.
Research Interests and Supervision
- My research interest covers issues relating to the law’s role in fostering growth and development in all forms of business associations in Ghana