We wish to kindly announce to all Senior Members, Staff, and Students of Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED) and the general public that the University will hold a Virtual Matriculation Ceremony for fresh students as follows:
Date : Friday, February 26, 2021
Venue : New Auditorium
Time : 2: 00 p.m.
To prevent the COVID-19 spread and to fulfill the University’s obligation to adhere to all related Protocols, Management has made the following arrangements regarding persons admissible to the venue during the ceremony:
- Management, comprising the Acting Vice-Chancellor, Acting Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Acting Registrar, Librarian, Head of Internal Audit, Head of Works and Physical Development, and the College Registrar, Mampong Campus
- All Deans and Heads of Department, including Quality Assurance, ITECPD, and Counselling Unit (representing Convocation)
- Representatives of students on both graduate and undergraduate programmes (selection criteria in place)
- The University Brass-band
- The Mass Media
- Event Staff (including Administrators, PA system, Multimedia, and ICT teams.)
Management wishes to encourage all other staff, students, and members of the public to join the ceremony via live-streaming platforms, including AAMUSTED.TV on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, or listen on Mynd FM 105.1 MHz.
Please, vehicle arrangement to convey all those selected to attend the ceremony from the Asante Mampong campus is in place. The vehicle will be stationed in front of the Credit Union Building at 10:30 a.m. and set-out to Kumasi at 11:00 a.m.
MICHAEL KOFI TWUM-AMPOMAH, APR
Deputy Registrar, University Relations
For: Acting Registrar