Dr Ing. Koffi A. Dotche, is a lecturer in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Technology Education of AAMUSTED. He teaches both undergraduate and graduate students. His research interests includeArtificial Intelligence for development, Energy Harvesting for sustainable development, Renewable energy systems, Power system planning and operation, Control and Automated Systems, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition system, Electromagnetic wave propagation modelling, Energy Efficient Systems, Green communication systems, Wireless communication, Environment Monitoring and Friendly, Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Electrical Engineering, High National College of Engineering, University of Lome, Togo
- Master of Sciences Telecommunication Engineering, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, High National College of Engineering, University of Lome, Togo
Membership of Professional Association(s)
- National Order of Engineers of Togo (Ordre National des Ingénieurs du Togo, ONIT)
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE),
- Nanotechnology Society,
- RF and Spectrum Society
- The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET)