- PhD Applied Mathematics, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China, 2017-2021
- Master of Philosophy in Pure Mathematics, KNUST, 2015-2016
- Master of Science in Mathematical Sciences, AIMS-GHANA, 2014-2015
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics with Business, UCC, 2009-2013
- Diploma in Education, AAMUSTED, 2021-2022
Professional Affiliations/ Memberships
- University Teachers Association of Ghana (UTAG)
- Real. /Introductory Analysis
- Linear Algebra
- Abstract Algebra
- Complex Analysis
- Functional Analysis
- Number Theory
- Differential Equations
- Statistics and Probability
- Statistical Methods
- Time Series Analysis
- Algebra and Trigonometry
- Analytic Geometry
- Advanced Calculus
- Vector Algebra
- Vector Analysis
- Operations Research
- Partial Differential Equation
Research Interests and Supervision
- Fixed Point Theory and Functional Analysis
- Mathematical Epidemiology; Mathematical Modelling; Optimal Control
- Infectious Disease Modelling; Cost-Effectiveness Analysis; Data and Sensitivity Analysis
- Issues in Mathematics Education
- Joseph Frank Gordon and Esther Opoku Gyasi (2021), On Firmly Non-Expansive Mappings, Int. J. Anal. Appl., 19 (4) (2021), 512-517.
- Joseph Frank Gordon (2021), General Higher-order Lipschitz Mappings, Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2021, Article ID 5570373, 7 pages, 2021.
- Joseph Frank Gordon (2021), Fixed Point Theorem for Monotone Non-Expansive Mappings, Int. J. Anal. Appl.,19(2)(2021), 288-295.
- Joseph Frank Gordon (2020), Fixed Point Theorem for Isometric Self-Mappings, International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 2020, Article ID 3640539, 4 pages, 2020.
- Joseph Frank Gordon and Farai Nyabadza (2020), Individual preferences and the growth dynamics of two political parties insight through a simple mathematical model, J Appl Computat Math 9 (2020) doi:10.37421/jacm.2020.9.454.
- Joseph Frank Gordon (2020), The Monotone Contraction Mapping Theorem, Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2020, Article ID 2879283, 4 pages, 2020.
- Joseph Frank Gordon (2020), A shrinking projection algorithm with errors for costerro bounded mappings, Journal of Mathematics, vol. 2020, Article ID 7052349, 6 pages, 2020.
Research Profile Links