Dr. Kwaku Antwi is a Lecturer, Academic Counsellor, and a Postgraduate Coordinator in the Department of Construction and Wood Technology Education, Faculty of Technical Education Akenten Appiah- Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED).
Dr. Antwi is a Chief Examiner for Woodwork, National Teaching Council (NTC), Ghana and Assessor for Wood Science and Technology (Appointed by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) 2022. He holds Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Wood Science and Technology, Master of Science in Wood Technology, Bachelor of Education-Technical (Wood Technology Education).
- Doctor of Philosophy in Wood Science and Technology, UEW
- Master of Science in Wood Technology, KNUST
- Bachelor of Education in Technical (Wood Technology Education), UEW
- Higher National Diploma in Furniture Design and Construction, KsTU
- Certificate in Education, UCC
- Institution of Engineering and Technology, Ghana (IET, GH
- Society of Wood Science and Technology (SWST) in the United States of America
- Ghana Science Association (GSA)
- Member, University Teachers Association Ghana (UTAG)
- Research into lesser-known and lesser-used timber and non-timber species,
- Recycling of wood products and any wood related research area.