Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development has released forms for admissions into Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes for 2021/2022 academic year. Application is done online; below are some requirements for the admission process.
Requirements for the Admission Process
Before moving to the online application platform, applicants must have the following
- Valid personal email
- Valid personal mobile phone number
- Scanned copies of certified diplomas and transcripts
- A digital passport photo with the following requirements:
Picture Dimension must be 450 x 450 pixels.
The file format for the passport picture must be a jpeg
- All supporting document must be a pdf
- Full face, front view and opened eyes.
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to shoulders.
- Take photo in plain white or off-white background.
- Avoid shadows on the face or background.
- Do not wear sunglasses or hats.
How to apply
Obtain an Application Voucher from the following places
- Prudential Bank
- Zenith Bank
- The Cash Office (AAMUSTED, Kumasi and Asante Mampong Campuses)
- GT Bank
- Ghana Post
- Yaa Asantewaa Rural Ltd.