Dr. Samuel Kwadwo Aboagye is a full time lecturer at the Department of Educational Leadership (DEL) at the Akenten Appiah-Menka University of Skills Training and Entrepreneurial Development (AAMUSTED), Kumasi. I teach Theories of Educational Leadership, Organizational Behaviour and Culture in Education, Human Resource Development, and Philosophy of Education, and Trends in Ghanaian Education. I apply my skills in Educational Leadership in my research, especially in School Leadership. I have a number of books and other journal publications to my credit. I am a member of the Association of Moral Education – AME [An International Association]. I am married with four children. I have attended a number of International Conferences, and I look forward to achieving the best in any field of endeavour.
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
Professional Affiliations/ Memberships
- Association of Moral Education – AME [An International Association]
- Theories of Educational Leadership
- Organizational Behaviour and Culture in Education
- Human Resource Development, and Philosophy of Education
- Trends in Ghanaian Education, and Social Studies.
Research Interests and Supervision
- Postcolonial Literature
- Emerging discourses on Literature and the Environment
- Contemporary perspectives on Africana Womanism
- Emerging discussions on Migration and African Migrants
- Edwards, A. K., & Aboagye, S. K. (2015). Assessing school leadership challenges in Ghana, using leadership practices inventory. International Journal of Education and Practice, 3(4), 168-181.
- Aboagye, S. K., Anamuah-Mensah, J., & Sam, K. F. (2018). Perceptions of teachers about leadership styles of JHS hadteachers within the Ejisu-Juaben Municipality. The International Journal of Humanities and Social Studies (ISSN 2321 – 9203) www.theijhss.com
- Edwards, A. K., Afriyie, S., & Aboagye, S. K. (2018). Relationship between self-efficacy and leadership styles of school leaders and its implications for teacher development. International Journal of Psychology and Education, 1, 142-156.
- Aboagye, S. K., Anamuah-Mensah, J., & Sam, K. F. (2019). Junior high school headteachers’ perceptions about their leadership styles within Ejisu-Juaben Municipality. Journal of Education and Learning, 13(1), 131-139. EduLearn@journal.uad.ac.id
Manuscripts in Preparation for Publication
- Aboagye, S.K., Ayikue, M.A., & Aboagye, M.O. (2022). The relationship between culture of trust and academic performance within Ejisu municipality.
- Aboagye, S.K., Ayikue, M.A., & Aboagye, M.O. (2022). Induction of newly appointed teachers in senior high schools in Ejisu municipal assembly.